Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blogger Bash and Halloween

Went to the blogger bash last night it was quite interesting mix of folks. With it being the night before Halloween, I had to make a dish for our Breakfast Brunch. I made a Strata, If you have not tried a Strata, it's easy and tastes great. Unfortunately, it has to be in the fridge for 8 hours before baking.



It turned out great. Now lets get back to the Blogger Bash, having arrived late I missed some of the early leavers. I did meet a very eclectic group of bloggers. They are a great bunch of folks, enjoy there posts. From all the discussions evolving the things you are not supposed to talk about were wildly discussed. Politics, religion and more politics. There was some interesting discussions on the Presidential race, the House race and the State's Attorney race. It will be an interesting election year. The neatest things about the discussions were the vigor that the bloggers had for their point of view.

That vigor also was present in the Sports discussions and some of the stories of interest that take place on a daily basis in all our lives. The wide array of views and thoughts about our great community were very interesting.

It is this vigor that makes their blogs so much of a great read. As we get closer to that early primary, make sure you check out the blogs. I am sure they will be most enlightening and a great read.



It was a great time. I am looking forward to the next installment.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice time. I knew you would!