Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Fake Poll- Come on what's with the State's Attorney race

I just got off the phone with a pollster- he says he was a pollster. What a bunch of bull!

The guy started out like it was an actual poll, then when he got down to the States Attorney race the full purpose came out. What a cheap way to put a commercial in for a candidate.

It was kind of humorous when he asked if I knew who the candidates are and in the list was Gary Sandburg. When I said I was watching the City council meeting he really started throwing out positive statements about Mr. LaHood and Derogatory statements about Mr. Lyons. Come on Mr. LaHood lets get real.

If you are going to have a fake poll or somebody representing you with a fake poll then say so during the call. It was really neat the way the gentleman could pronounce your name so well and had a hard time announciating Mr. Lyons.

Election time, you got to like it. Can wait to vote early so when these character's call again, I will tell them I already voted.

Well at least it was more interesting than the consent agenda!

0 comments: