Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Food Network Triple D

I may have to attend a 12 step group, being addicted to the Food Network. When I travel out of town I search the food network site for places to visit.

It seems the mention on the Food Network has the same effect as being on the cover of Sport Illustrated. It sometime carries a jinx.

I guess I should get to my point, when are we going to get Guy to come check out the Diners and Dives of the Tri County. Sorry all you people waiting in line at Red Lobster, the Tri County has some great eating places that are locally owned. It not like we live in Bloomington or Litchfield the home of all the franchises.

Guy needs to come check out some of our great establishments. One of my Fave's is the Burger Barge in East Peoria. The place is great, come casual or they will think your selling insurance. The Burgers are fantastic, the atmosphere is very Illinois Riveresque. The Onion Rings, Chips, and fries are great, the fish and chips are worth the trip.

We have some great diners and dives. Over the summer we will give a shout out to other locations. Suggest one if you want!

Guy needs to come and check out our great Triple D locations.

1 comments:

Peoria Peepers said...

That's funny. I just submitted the Burger Barge to DDD about three days ago, for what it's worth.