Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mr. G's

Last week I had the opportunity to visit West Peoria for a meeting. As we came up Western and turned into Main we were thinking Mr. G's for Lunch.

It was awesome. Highly recommended for all the great tail wgging Chicago Dogs. Definitely worth the stop. The place has quite a mix of clientel, You never know who you will be sitting next to at the tables. It has a unique ambience (if that is the proper word). But the most memorable thing about Mr. G's is the Fries.

Mr. G's is simplicity at its best. a great change of pace. If you love Hot Dogs this is a must stop. It is right up there with the Varsity in Atlanta and Millie's in Smithfield, NC.

If you visit Mr. G's you will not be disappointed. I know these kind of reviews are for Chef Kevin and the Central IL Gourmand. Hope I can apologize for my amateur review. 5 of 5 tail waggggsssss for Mr. G's.

2 comments:

My Flock Rocks! said...

The dawgs are delicious as well as the fries...thanks for reminding me of the good eats at Mr. G's! Yum!

Billy Dennis said...

Two words: "BBQ Nachoes."

my mouth is watering as I write this ....