Monday, November 26, 2007

Red and White Collection Boxes

The Red and White Boxes started popping up in the Spring of this year. I am on Vacation this week and sorting out the clothes that fit and those that do not. lol. Well I have the car full and am trying to find a place to take them.



In my research on available drop offs I googled the red and white boxes and found out they are a for profit company based in Chicago. USAgain is the name of the recyclers. The colors remind you of the old boxes the "bell ringers" had out. I bet a lot of folks think these are going to charity in the local community. When they are not going to either.

I will donate to the items to the local charities later today, and Wednesday, and probably Friday. If I can keep at it that long. I hope to have one day ofo fun during this vacation.

Watch out on Friday when the garbage truck rolls into town. If the vultures have not gotten there first they should have a good haul.

0 comments: